Centrally Located with Open Plans
Whitney Towers is centrally located in Hamden’s Centerville neighborhood. Centerville boasts great restaurants such as Eli’s Pizzas, Mickey’s, Smokebox BBQ, Bread & Chocolate, Whitney Donut and The Brownstone, all within walking distance. The Farmington Canal Trail is a short bike ride away.
Apartments have an open plan with lots of light. Plenty of parking. We have 1 and 2 bedroom apartments that include heat, hot water, and a/c. If you check our vacancies you will find both one and two bedroom apartments are competitively priced. Whitney Towers is between Yale University and Quinnipiac University’s main campus.
- Heat, hot water, and a/c included in rent
- Spectacular views of Sleeping Giant State Park
- Laundry, storage, and on-site 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Located in Centerville neighborhood with fine dining, pubs, pizza, and other great eateries
- In close proximity to Quinnipiac University, shopping
- Nearby hiking and biking trails
- Walking distance to Town Hall, Miller Memorial Public Library, and several farmer’s markets
- Easy access to area highways
- On bus line
- Convenient online rent payments and maintenance orders